Shoe coffee meme time!
Felicia Gilljam, who happens to be a beekeeper(!), tagged me for this meme that I filled out over my morning coffee. I have to take a second here to complain about how horrible the coffee at work is. Worst. Coffee. Ever. I’ve had to sacrifice my morning coffee time at home so I can hit the gym and get all buff. So I wait till I get to work to have my first awful cup. The good news is that I’m saving a fortune by drinking free coffee at work. And, because the work-coffee tastes like shoe, I tend to drink less of it. The bad news is I think endorphins might be my new coffee. Sweet lawsie mercy, I can’t wait till tomorrow when I can have a cup at home.
Anyway, meme time.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random arbitrary things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- I keep my shoes in clear plastic shoe boxes I got from the Container Store. I have 20 boxes, and my rule is to never have more shoes than I can fit in the boxes. I stuff 3 pairs of flats into 1 box and pat myself on the back for finding a loophole.
- I got my cat from Craigslist. A hippie was moving to Alaska to live in a tent and grow organic food for himself. At the very last minute, he realized a tent was no place for a cat. He was 6 at the time. The cat, not the hippie.
- I am an awesome baker. Cookies, cakes, pies, brownies, damn near anything. From scratch. But…
- …I don’t eat sugar. I just really enjoy the process of baking. You’d think KafirBoy would weigh 300 lbs the way I shove cookies down his gullet.
- I collect urban vinyl toys. This is my favorite little lady:
Gag! Cute overload.
- I live in NYC. Yup. I’m outing myself. I still feel anonymous, though, since there are a bajillion brown folk in the city. Booyah!
I’m going to go all rebellious middle child on ya’ll and break the last 3 rules. I’m not tagging specific people. I’m tagging everyone. Share 6 random things about yourself. Gimmie something to read when I get bored and antsy at 3:00. It’s Friday, after all. Annnnnd go!