LOLmuslim Friday — on time this week!
Then again, when’s the Big Guy not pissed?
Here’s what’s what:
- Maybe I’ve been too busy following this election coverage — lately it’s been less heart burn and more laughter — but I totally missed this in the news: Three remanded over Mohammad book publisher fire. Yipes.
- Just in case I don’t pick on other religions enough: Hindus are batshitass crazy, too. Feel like reading something super depressing? Clicky.
- If I hear the following words and phrases ever again, I’m going to slit my fucking wrists:
- Bless / blessing /blessed
- Hockey mom
- Bridge to Nowhere
and, of course,
- God, especially when coupled with #2 (my eyes are still rolling from last night’s debate)
- Pat Condell’s video about shariah law got booted from YouTube. And, um, then I read this article about how the Kuwait Human Rights Society wants YouTube to remove all anti-Islamic videos. Maybe the KHRS needs to get its fucking priorities in order?
- Is anyone planning on going to the American Atheists National Convention in April? KafirBoy and I have been talking about it. We’ve never been and it seems like a pretty good excuse to get out of town. Anyone? Anyone? Is this thing on?
Happy Friday, everyone, and I’ll be back with a little somethin’ on chapter 12 before you know it. (Is it 6 yet? I’m so ready to get my weekend started.)