You know the drill: LOLmuslim + week in review.
This week’s LOLmuslim was inspired by Martin’s post over at the Atheist Experience blog.
Ooh wee, it’s been a rough week. First the ladder incident, and now a viral infection that’s making me snotty coughy sneezy. Must be the wrath of God. Good thing there’s Tylenol, and it comes in AM and PM flavors! On a positive note, I had the pleasure of checking the little box next to Atheist on my medical forms at the doctor’s office. I had no idea doctors gave a shit about their patients’ religions, but it was one of those big hospitals with the churchy names. Like Saint Presbyterian Methodist. Not sure what they’re going to do with that information, but it still made me happy as a pig in shit to declare myself.
I made a couple of additions and subtractions to the layout:
- The search feature is no longer in the sidebar. It’s up top by the LOLmuslim tab.
- The Recent Posts section got the axe. I think the All Posts (By Chapter) tab does the job just fine and keeps things from getting clusterfuckish.
- Spread the word, bird: Kafir Girl is now on Technorati. You can add this blog to your favorites by clicking that little green button in the Other Stuff section (right under Links + Resources).
- I got a Creative Commons license. Link in the sidebar. And, hell, here too.
- If you’re subscribing to the live feed and you’re not getting comment updates, there’s a link for Comments in the upper right hand corner that should do the trick. (Thanks for the tip, Michael.)
Comment policy. Sigh. I’ve been putting that one off for a while. I linked over to Apostate’s comment policy and called it a day, because she are write better than I does. Plus bureaucratic bullshit is just not my thing. I like to think that people are mah-toor enough to respect someone’s blogspace and not treat it like it’s public domain. …stop laughing. An actual comment policy is coming up soon.
That about covers it. Chapter 8 is being read and reread. I’ll write that at some point today. If I feel like it. Friday is the kafir day of laziness.